Sport Yogi Athlete Wellbeing Survey
Win a Athlete Yoga bundle worth over £300
Athlete wellbeing is critical to performance – not just in sport but in day-to-day life.
We’ve launched a survey to find out what is important to your wellbeing as an athlete; how you approach stress, anxiety, and pre-competition nerves, and the role flexibility plays in injury-prevention and recovery.
All survey participants will be entered into a draw to win:
1 x Premium Non-Slip Sport Yogi Mat
2 x Sport Yogi Yoga Strong Blocks
1 x LIFETIME Sport Yogi Subscription
1 x Mindstrong Athlete Journal
*terms and conditions apply
Thank you for your input – and happy training!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition organiser is Sport Yogi (Sport Yogi Ltd).
- Our competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- One winner will be selected at random.
- The competition winner will receive the following, in preferred gender/size:
1 x Premium Non-Slip Sport Yogi Yoga Mat
2 x Sport Yogi Yoga Block
1 x MindStrong Athlete Journal
1 x Sport Yogi Lifetime Subscription (worth £199.99)
- Route to entry for the competition is through completion of the Sport Yogi Athlete Wellbeing survey.
- Only one survey entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person on the same social media channel will be disqualified.
- The closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday 24th April 2022.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. If the prize is a product then the winner must provide their full name and address for the prize can be fulfilled.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the organiser’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the organiser.
- The organiser will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
- The organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Our competitions and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The organiser’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.